Behaviour outside the guild is very important to us, as you are carrying our guild name wherever you go.
We will not tolerate spam, begging or general arrogant behaviour towards other players.
We understand that some of our members may not have English as their first language, but we would like to request that guild chat, raid chat, party chat and Team Speak chat (unless a channel is specifically requested) be kept in English at all times. It is important that you understand we are an English-
Other than this there are no specific rules to follow socially, and should a situation arise where an officer needs to step in, it should be dealt with at their discretion.
1. You will be given access to bank tabs dependent on your rank in the guild.
2. If you cannot access an item speak to an officer.
3. If you take anything from the free access tabs, please be aware these items be taken for the character you are only! Do not take items you intend to use on your alt's.
4. People who are regularly stocking up the guild bank with useful items maybe rewarded in some way. However this should not be an expectation.
1. All mats from disenchanted items (unwanted loot) are donated to the guild bank.
2. Loot from official guild raids have a specific looting systems as described below, however this is left to the discretion of the raid leader.
3. All Initiated Members have priority on loot over Trial Members in all raids.
4. All Guild Members in official guild raids are assigned loot via personal loot. Any spare loot should be passed to the raid leader, who will assign the loot to eligible players based on who will receive the most benefit.
5. All loot will be awarded for main spec only for that item. However, if no player wants an item for main spec then players can request the item for off-
7. If a BOE item is not assigned for on main spec it goes to the Guild Bank, where it can be bought by players after the raid with priority given to the players in the raid. Else firstly offered to the guild and secondly sold on the auction house with the proceeds deposited into the guild bank. If the item is sold to a player then payment will be in the form of gold.
8. If you would like BOE item from the Guild Bank that you do not already have access to, you should write a mail message to an officer so that the availability and gold cost of the item can be agreed upon between the other officers.
9. Distribution of legendary items, valuable items, recipes etc. will be decided by the officers and/or raid leaders, or will be donated to the guild bank.
www.twilightjustice.eu is a guild promotional site based on the World of Warcraft MMORPG.
This site is intended to promote both the game and the Twilight Justice guild located on the the EU Azuremyst (alliance faction) server.
World of Warcraft© and Blizzard Entertainment© are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries.
These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment©
1. The raid leader is responsible for the raid, and upon joining the raid you agree to follow the instructions given to you by the leader, and/or those people the leader designates to help them (i.e. Tanks, Healing Leaders, Raid Assistants, etc).
2. Raiding days vary but generally -
3. You should show up to raids with flasks, pots, extra food etc. At the discretion of the raid leader, feasts maybe provided before each boss pull and for the first trash pull (if necessary). But if you miss it, you are expected to feed yourself.
4. You are expected to come to a raid PvE spec'd and enchanted. If it is agreed on before hand, your off-
5. You are expected to join the Team Speak server for raids.
6. We encourage you to be vocal on Team Speak, but we do not expect the channel to be flooded, nor do we expect you to talk over the raid leader.
7. Unexplained AFKs, Ninja Pulls, etc. may carry a penalty.
8. Signing up for raid and no showing without good reason or posting on the forums beforehand, may result in a penalty been applied if necessary.
9. Raiders may lose their raiding rank (i.e. be demoted to Trial-
10. Some add-
11. You are expected to show up to raids knowing the tactics for boss fights. These tactics will be posted in the Videos section of the guild website, raid leaders may adapt these tactics as required.